Wednesday 30 October 2013

Meeting my Angel

I woke to find an Angel in my room
Stood there watching quietly over me
An aura gently focused around him
Was an amazing sight for me to see

Strangely, I wasn`t afraid of the Angel
For he appeared to be no threat in here
He smiled kindly but remained still silent
I half expected to see he disappear

This gave me time to study him closer
He was tall and slender, with long blond hair
His wings, though large, did not fill up the room
Light radiated as he stood in prayer

With a long flowing robe tied with a rope
He seemed to be hovering by my side
Barefooted and with eyes slightly closed
He stood there with his arms opened wide

I felt so protected in his presence
Knowing he would not let harm come my way
I closed my eyes and slipped back in to sleep
My Angel guards me  each and every day






I am sure we all have our own Angels to guide and protect us, they appear to us in different ways.
Never ignore them as they are there for a reason. Accepted them and you will be ok.




© Lis Bull 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment