Saturday 5 October 2013



Time stands still for no one
There`s always something on
Not enough hours in the day
That`s the conclusion I`ve drawn

No sooner than you`re sleep
It`s time to wake up again
As the world spins so fast
For chaos is here to reign

Strap yourself in for the ride
It will be a bumpy one
Not always how you like it
But try and have some fun

Life is what we make it
Always wear a happy face
For when hard times come around
Go visit your happy place

I know that it`s not easy
I`ve been there too, and so
If we just think of good things
Life will be worth while, you know




These are the phases my mum always used when I was a small girl and finding life hard
These days I find myself saying the same things to my kids.  Funny how life is....




© Lis Bull 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment